Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Yes, Insomia Again....I was reminded ^^

Wonder why?

It is been 2 days, i couldn't sleep at the time i wanted. Maybe my brain still working, not in hibernate condition that time.

Alright, i admit it, i felt no point for wasting time to sleep, if i could, i wish to continue my work, but my eyes lid doesn't allow to, Workaholics, yes.......i love work, i love meet people, but i hate trap inside financial crisis T.T

As the result, i overslept again, miss the important class at 8am. =='''

so next time i shouldn't repeat it lo.....

coming up,

-The Missing 12 part 2

-人终是有一个梦想,一个最终的希望,也把它给实现,把人生迈向快乐,欢喜,究竟…………告诉自己极乐世界在人生啊!


-The Formation of BAREN+MJ

-IBM 10 minute Challenge

yea, very sleepy right now? I love my work, I love typing, I love reading and Etc

No comments:

Post a Comment