Monday, November 15, 2010

Insomia

Yesterday night i slept very early about 11.45, but 1 hour later i felt hungry then wake up and have a milo, well....as usual, online to make me sleepy. But.......it doesn't work, even felt tired.

after that, rolling on the bed? find the right spot........yea, it works, but is already 3 something on the morning.......waste 4 hour of sleep time

morning 7 something wake up and go to class...felt cannot concentrate at all.....keep blank out

study journal also......not so efficient

about 2pm, when i was ready to go pantai hospital to help my client to claim the R&B(room and board) allowance and Surgery fee, Operation theater and anesthetic fee.........my car battery has dry out, i use to keep a spare battery in my car, but not today......as i return it to my father, and at this time, the time i need it, it wasn't around......sad case

now sleepy.....work yet done.....FYP kantoi

Thanks a lot to my best friend, Mr. Edward Gan......i able have a ride to send my battery to my brother to recharge, oh yeah.......but is alright, luckily wasn't a big problem at all, just tired and sleepy.....haha

My best friend Mr Nelson, The National Water Polo Player back to melaka today....YES! haha.....luckily i have a lot of best friends

YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment