Sunday, November 28, 2010

Birthday

Is that important? Is that really necessary? What is birthday?

Birthday is important, because it let me felt the gratitude for living in this planet for 22 years, Thanks to my parents for growing me up and take care of me for 22 years. I hope i can do so for them for more than 22 years, 44years and etc. They built the foundation of my life, really glad that.
Without them, without me, without friends that i known before and now.

Birthday is necessary, because it always remind me all the thing mention above, thanks to my friends. The cake and birthday songs is not important, it also not the thing i wish for. What i wish every year is can see them and more friends can sit together again and chit chat and also in the coming birthday. Seeing them smile and laughter, is the best present ever in the earth. Hope all my friends in best health condition.

What is birthday? Birthday is the the communication between me and my age. telling me that....I'm not longer young to play much like before, I will proceed my life to a higher level, facing much more tougher challenges. Because of that, I just like a continuous flying remote control plane that lost the controller. Fall in sick easily because always forgot to remind myself, health is the priority than work. Like anna my best friend told me last year, find a controller for my life ^^.

1 comment: