Saturday, November 20, 2010

BAREN + MJ

Billy, Arthur, Richard, Evan, Nelson and MJ

Billy and Arthur are 2 good new friend of mine, these guy are crazy photographers

Evan is so called "animal lover" i say so after he tasted the exotic cuisine

Nelson and MJ are my 3 years friends, i know Nelson during my time as the president of H2O club, he is a highly motivated sport person, he also the National Water Polo Player, is also my proud to be a friend of him. While MJ is my friend that we, Nelson and me know during Construct Camp organize by Stad and SRC. Not soon after the camp, Nelson after MJ, i also surprise. Such a sweet and Nice couple ^^

Last tuesday, we went to Machap Baru to have a exotic food. At earlier, i only go with motive, just accompany them. Who knows, the food we order is almost loosing my mind. We ordered, Quill, Squirrel, Porcupine, Wild Cat and Monkey. I almost lost my appetite due to Porcupine, Wild Cat and Monkey, oh damn.......instead, i almost lost appetite to due meat recently.

Then, arthur ordered a Skoll beer. Then, Nelson and I order Tsingdao Beer, i so surprise that the beer that i drink is chinamade and the taste is so delicious and smell so good. haha, i can't denied it......i miss it

Well, now everyone start busy again.......like back normal, miss you guy



No comments:

Post a Comment