Tuesday, November 30, 2010

What's Make Younge (You + Change)?

I used to travel
I travel whenever i wanted
Driving, I drove every where if the car can pass
I think Nothing, as long i reach my destination
Do the thing i wanted
I left wounds and scars

I felt i was naive
I forgot, to think
Think for the destination, road and alternative
I can have a better choice
The choice can lead me to the thing i want
I left no wounds and scars

Thinking last time,

I was regret and doubtful about the decision i made
I lost a person that i ever love before
Decision i made is not wrong
I can do things right for both of us
Dear, I'm sorry to said that our thought cannot cling
It is already 3 years, we almost never met, I miss you sometimes, but I made a team of champs by sacrifice the time with you last time.

Thinking recently,

I walk at Bukit Bintang last month
I felt half of my body was lost senses, numb, no feeling at all
Within few seconds, my body remind me, let me think what i have done, my achievement,
I think of nothing that really satisfy even myself, I have to change
What if, I left the world in a sudden
I left no glory and contribution to my family, my friends, and the society

That will make me change, change to a better person from that day onwards
And i know what i should do......

No comments:

Post a Comment